General Terms and Conditions of Cooperation hereinafter: GTC
1. The General Terms and Conditions of Cooperation define the rules for concluding contracts for the sale of products and provision of services (hereinafter collectively or separately "Products"), to business entities - entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as the CUSTOMER)
2. The internet platform https://pegasusuv.com (hereinafter referred to as the Store) belongs to Via Color sp.z o.o.
3. The subject of the Store's activity is the sale of products in the current assortment offer Via Color sp.z o.o. entrepreneurs conducting business activity who in any form have declared their willingness to make purchases or orders through the Store. B2B Bizness is the only form of cooperation.
4. The content of the Store (product with a given price) does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code. Placing an order by the Customer means the Customer's offer that requires Store acceptance. In addition, instead of an offer, the Customer may submit an offer inquiry regarding a specific product included in the Store's offer.
5. By placing an order, you accept the provisions of these Regulations.
6. The prices given for the products do not include shipping costs, unless the offer on the product page indicates otherwise.
7. Whenever the regulations refer to sending correspondence by e-mail, the statement is considered legally effective even if it was submitted without a certified qualified electronic signature.
CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE
1. The store is used to make purchases (conclude sales contracts between Via Color sp.z o.o. and the Customer) via the Internet (http or https protocol). Technical requirements: in order to make a purchase, it is necessary to have a computer with Internet access, a web browser (in the latest version issued by the software manufacturer), an active e-mail address and a place in the inbox enabling the exchange of correspondence with the store. Store pages are adapted to be viewed with a screen resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixels.
2. Only persons conducting business activity who have expressed a desire to conclude sales contracts through the Store and to whom VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O .. allocated an account in the Store (giving username, login and password). The Store's offer is valid only within the territory of the Republic of Poland, applies to deliveries to the customer's seat resulting from the data held by VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O ... In the performance of the contract, Polish law shall apply. The Customer bears all responsibility for providing his identification data in the Store to third parties, in particular for placing orders by such persons.
3. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion of the order form and sending it to the Store. A prerequisite for the contract is to register the customer in the store available at the address provided in § 1 and the timeliness of customer data.
4. The Store's acceptance of each order placed is confirmed by e-mail and by information displayed in the Store's system. Accepting the order is tantamount to concluding the sales contract. VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O .. and the Store are not responsible for defects in sending e-mail confirmations, caused by factors beyond their control (e.g. failure of e-mail servers, internet connections, natural disasters).
5. By sending an order from the Store's website, the Customer declares that he has read the content of these Regulations and undertakes to comply with it. In the event of failure to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, the Store is entitled to cancel the order placed without any consequences.
6. The store accepts orders around the clock on all days of the year. Orders placed on Sundays and public holidays receive the next business day. The Customer may order a product located in the Store with the specifications given there. Any deviations are not allowed. In particular, the Customer may not enter substantive changes to the subject of the order, such as color, size, type of material, finish, etc. in the comments to the order. The introduction of such changes is considered ineffective, which means that the Customer has ordered a product with the specification described in the Store (its offer).
7. The Store reserves the right to reject incorrectly or incompletely filled order forms. The contracting authority may introduce any corrections to the order only until confirmation of its implementation and only to the extent allowed by the system. Confirmed orders cannot be canceled without the consent of VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O ...
8. All prices quoted in the Store are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN). The prices are given in net values (without VAT) and gross (with VAT). Transactions are concluded in Polish zlotys. The store reserves the right to change prices. In such cases, the Store undertakes to inform the Customer immediately about the situation. If the new price is not accepted, the order for the specific product will not be processed and the contract will be considered not concluded. In exceptional cases, the Store has the right to change the price for orders in progress, which have already been confirmed (accepted) by confirming the order.
9. The Store issues a sales document in the form of a VAT invoice. Placing an order with a request is equivalent to the authorization of VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O .. to issue a VAT invoice for the purchased products without the recipient's signature. The customer hereby authorizes VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O .. for sending invoices by e-mail, without the issuer's signature, without a certified qualified electronic signature, in PDF format.
1. The method and date of payment is determined individually by the customer at the time of ordering through the store. Information on the method of payment is included in the confirmation of emails sent after placing the order. The deadline is systematically set for individual orders and is visible in the order tab. The store accepts payments made by bank transfer to the store's bank account provided in the email. Payment title should include the order number. The Store may: suspend the execution of the order (orders), block the possibility of making purchases by the Customer in the event of delay in payment settlement or exceeding the trade credit limit set by VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O ...
2. The Store provides for payments by bank transfer, card or other means of payment via transaction services.
TERMS OF DELIVERY OF ORDERS
1. Delivery will be carried out in accordance with the date visible after logging in the "Orders" tab. The parties agree on the minimum order for each delivery at PLN 10 gross. If you place an order for a lower amount, it will be processed together with the next orders, only when the sum of the Customer's orders reaches the amount specified in the previous sentence.
2. At the time of delivery, the Customer has the right and obligation to check the contents of the package in the presence of an employee of the company delivering the package. In the event of damage to the package, non-compliance of the product with the contract, the Customer is obliged to immediately submit a complaint to the employee of the delivery company, and then via the Store. Objections regarding the status of the delivered parcel should be reported to the person delivering the parcel and require the writing of an appropriate complaint protocol. The customer undertakes to immediately make a quantitative and qualitative acceptance of each batch of delivered products, and in the event of quantitative deficiencies or quality defects, to report them and make a complaint on delivery. However, hidden quality defects may be reported on the next business day after their detection, but no later than within seven days of their detection. Quality defects, mechanical damage (e.g. window scratches, cracks, other mechanical damage), non-compliance of quantities or non-compliance with the order may be reported only at the time of delivery, under pain of not accepting the complaint by the Store. Notwithstanding the above obligations, the Customer is obliged to submit a complaint via the Store (Complaints tab).
3. The contract concluded with the Store is a distance contract.
1. Returns guaranteed within 14 days do not include shipping costs. The product cannot be used, damaged or devoid of original seals. Payments will be made on the day following product receipt and verification
1. The store guarantees to the buyer that the products covered by the warranty will be free from defects, material and workmanship defects that arose during the production process and that they meet the given specification and are suitable for use in accordance with the instructions.
2. The warranty is granted only for manufacturing defects and for the unprocessed product. Claims under the abovementioned warranties can only be made by the customer.
3. Warranty for inks, printheads and other components requiring special technical knowledge is granted only if a separate warranty contract is signed. All inks should be used before the expiration date. In case of doubt as to the date or code of the lot, the Customer is obliged to contact the Store in this regard. Inks should be used within 2 months of opening the packaging. When using an open system, you must buy and use at least 2 sets of inks per month.
4. If the product is found to be defective or if incorrect operation is found, the Store will repair the product or replace it with a product free of defects in accordance with the following warranty conditions.
5. If the parties conclude a guarantee contract (in the form of a guarantee card), its provisions take precedence over these provisions.
6. The complaint should be submitted on the complaint form made available by the Seller as an attachment to the GTC. A properly completed complaint form is a form containing all the information required therein, in particular the date of purchase, delivery date and the date the defect was found.
7. Products including: inks and parts marked in the store as "alternative" or (non-original) are excluded from the warranty and liability under the warranty.
8. The parties exclude the Customer's rights under the warranty, because the Store's assortment requires absolute compliance with the manufacturer's recommendations as to the use of appropriate consumables, inspection procedures and other specific recommendations.
9. Failure to sign the Warranty Card by the Customer or his representative for any reason shall result in the Customer losing the rights under the warranty, warranty and any complaint claims.
COMPLAINTS COMPLETION, SERVICE TERMS
1. Any claims regarding products that do not meet the terms of this warranty may only be submitted by the entity that purchased the product directly from the STORE. The product subject to complaint should be delivered to the SKLEP headquarters in person or through a carrier or courier. Delivery of the advertised product is at the expense of the advertiser.
2. The product sent back by the Customer without the SHOP's approval, during the complaint handling process, will not be accepted by the SHOP.
3. Conditions for accepting complaints to the STORE are:
a) attaching a list of advertised products
b) attaching a copy of the purchase invoice for the advertised products in the STORE
c) delivery of advertised products without damaged warranty seals
d) providing the products in the set in which they were purchased, i.e. with all elements
e) providing advertised products with removed foreign and additional labels, stickers etc. applied to products by the advertiser.
f) delivering the advertised products in the factory packaging or in anti-static packaging.
g) In the case of personal delivery of the advertised products to the Website, the Website confirms receipt of the complaint by issuing a receipt.
h) If the advertised products are delivered via a carrier (freight forwarder), the Website confirms receipt of the complaint by confirming the receipt of the parcel with the appropriate carrier.
The SHOP reserves that:
a) does not issue a duplicate of the above-mentioned acceptance document
b) is not responsible for the consequences of loss of the above-mentioned document.
The SHOP reserves the right to return the advertised products from the Website and send them back to the buyer at his expense, if:
a) the buyer failed to comply with the conditions listed in point 2
b) the condition of the shipment differs from the one described in the attached documents
c) the parcel contains a product not bought directly in the STORE
Clarification of possible discrepancies should take place within 2 working days from the date of receipt of the products for complaint. Return of the complained products referred to in will take place within 7 business days or on another date agreed with the complaint provider. Within 2 business days, the advertiser may raise objections as to the state of the complaint sent to him by the STORE or the grounds for returning the products. The two-day deadline is counted from the date of receipt of the return of the products (signature placed on the consignment note by the recipient).
LOSS OF WARRANTY RIGHTS
The warranty will be forfeited if:
1. breakage or damage to the warranty seals.
2. independent repairs carried out by unauthorized persons, i.e. other than STORE employees or a service authorized by the store.
3. mechanical, chemical, thermal or electrical damage to the product, including damage caused by a computer or power grid failure, intentional or accidental damage to the product
4. damage resulting from improper use or inconsistent with the instructions placed on the manufacturer's website, storage or installation instructions.
5. mechanical damage, which includes: fractures, scratches, bruises, mechanical deformations, creases, flooding, drying liquids including: ink, ink, paint, varnish, polymer, laminate, cleaning fluid and others.
1. The SHOP shall not be liable for losses resulting from inefficient or improper use of the Products sold to the Recipient.
2. The STORE shall not be liable for any defects, untimely deliveries, damages, etc. in the event of a broadly understood force majeure, which should be understood as all events caused by an external cause independent of the STORE, in particular: (flood, fire, explosion, mobilization , restriction of use of energy or interruptions in its supply, disaster, strikes, road blocks, trade restrictions) The seller, in the case referred to in the previous sentence, undertakes, however, to intervene as soon as possible to help repair the damage after the unpredictable force majeure ceases. . The costs associated with the operation of the STORE to repair the damage after the termination of force majeure shall be borne by the Recipient.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The customer may withdraw from the contract when:
a) the product has not been shipped within the set deadline exceeding 7 business days - product shipment (sending the e-mail number to the customer is equivalent to sending the product)
2. The Store may withdraw from the contract when:
a) no payment has been made by the customer within 3 business days of the order
b) the customer's details are incorrect or not up to date
c) ordered Product is not available
d) The customer is in arrears with payments to the STORE
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The content of the Store presents the current offer of products that constitute the basis for the offer by the Customer. If it is not possible to complete the order, the Store has the right to offer the Customer another product with the same or similar properties. If the Customer agrees, the modified order will be processed. In the event of disagreement, the Customer will receive a refund of all amounts paid to the given order, and the Store (VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O ..) shall not be liable for any failure to process the order. COMPLAINTS AND GUARANTEES
1. COPYRIGHT All photographs, design, drawings, icons, descriptions and other information contained on the Store's pages are protected by copyright of the Store or other people. Any copying, use without the permission of VIA COLOR SP. Z O.O .. or other authorized entity is prohibited.
2. Brands, Brandy and Logo Product types, their names, logos are the property of their producers and are used by the Store for informational purposes only.
3. The Store reserves the right to: change prices and quantity of products in the store's offer during the day, withdraw individual products from the store's offer, introduce new products to the offer, carry out, change and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's websites, carry out large orders in separate batches .
4. The data provided as a result of completing the registration form are confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. Whenever the regulations refer to sending e-mail correspondence, the statement shall be deemed legally effective even if it was submitted without a certified qualified electronic signature.
6. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other applicable law shall apply. The regulations are subject to Polish law. The regulations may be changed; the current content of the Regulations is available at https://pegasusuv.com (Regulations tab). In the absence of acceptance of changes, the Customer should stop processing orders through the Store, under pain of acknowledging that the Regulations in the new wording accept.
7. If there is no possibility of amicable settlement of disputes, the parties submit them to the decision of the Courts competent for the Store's seat.
8. Only Polish Law shall apply to the GTC and Agreements
9. The Customer may not transfer the rights or obligations under the Agreement to third parties without the prior written consent of the Seller.
1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: www.pegasusuv.com
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: Via Color sp.z o.o ..
3. The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
-Running the newsletter
-Conducting online chat conversations
-Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
-Implementation of ordered services
-Presentation of the offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
1. Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
2. By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
3. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: OVH
Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
-for law firms and debt collectors
-about payment operators
-for public authorities
-operators of online chat solutions
-authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
-for companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
-about access to personal data concerning you,
-about correcting them,
-for processing restrictions,
-and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information on forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
Important marketing techniques
Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. achieving the goals set out above in the "Important marketing techniques" section;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA)..
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
-about the Edge
-about Internet Explorer
-about Safari (iOS)
-about Windows Phone
Rights of data subjects
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
b) the right to rectify (amend) your data;
c) the right to delete data, limit data processing;
d) the right to object to data processing;
e) the right to transfer data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VIII. Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing personal data is not mandatory, however failure to do so will result in the inability to send the offer and possible conclusion of the Agreement.
IX. The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
X. Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions against you, including decisions resulting from profiling.