- EUR €
- PLN zł
Stormjet 7180 eco solvent printer
Pegasus STORMjET TX TR2190 4th generation is a textile plotter with a wide range of applications. The STORMjET TX TR2190 plotter uses the latest technologies from renowned Japanese companies, thanks to which the STORMjET plotter impresses with the quality and efficiency of printing. STORMjET TX TR2190 has a factory continuous ink supply system, which gives a significant advantage over other textile plotters. The biggest advantage of this plotter is the media feeding system that allows you to print on any material, including elastic Jersey cotton.
- done Gwarantowana wysyłka z dostawą na następny dzień!
- done Korzystaj z promocji i wybieraj produkty z bezpłatną dostawą.
- done Masz pytania? czekamy na połączenie od Ciebie +48 507 126 997
Stormjet TX TR2190 plotter 4th gen plotter for direct printing on materials
STORMjET TX TR2190 is the next 4th generation of the bestselling textile plotter. The American SAI PhotoPrint software is a guarantee of work safety and efficiency. Users of the STORMjET TX TR2190 cotton plotter pay attention to high quality as well as fast and stable printing.
The STORMjET TX TR2190 plotter uses the latest technological solutions as well as high-quality materials and consumables from Epson and other renowned Japanese companies. In addition, STORMjET TX TR2190 has a factory continuous ink supply system, which gives a significant advantage over other textile plotters for fabrics. As the most important advantage, STORMjET 2190 has a professional system for feeding media of all kinds, including flexible materials.
The most important advantages of the STORMjET TX TR2190 plotter:
- High quality prints.
- Work safety - the plotter has CE certificates and a declaration of conformity.
- Epson DX5 / EPDON i3200 technology
- The use of professional software.
- Variable print drop.
- Wave printing without banding.
- Speed and efficiency up to 30m/h.
- Factory ink supply system.
- No chip card blocking.
A professional textile plotter for fabrics is used mainly in the clothing, decorative and advertising industries, for printing on materials such as:
- Cotton, linen and polyester blend fabrics up to 30%
- Curtains, tarpaulins, tents.
- Bedspreads, tablecloths, covers.
- Materials for backpacks, bags, etc.
- Jersey, cotton, cotton, clothes.
The offer is prepared for a professional printing house and service with experience or knowledge of printing. Due to the advanced printing technology, the operation of the machine requires thorough training and practice in the field of media preparation, files and post-processing. As a supplier, we provide training only on the operation of the machine, we do not train in the remaining areas:
computer graphics, cotton processing, hemming, finishing, preparation of material for printing, and other in the field of printing.
No customer reviews for the moment.